Role for Retail Marketing & Fulfillment Associate
This part-time position is responsible for working with other members of the Retail Team to manage the in-store experience, and the online order fulfillment processes. This includes welcoming retail guests, providing them with gift recommendations, and supporting them through the in-store experience to create customer loyalty and retention. Assistance with Retail Marketing projects, and collaborating with the marketing team, will be a large part of this role, and potentially lead to more growth opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- Welcome customers with a friendly greeting and initiate rapport.
- Build customer confidence by actively listening and suggesting a wide assortment of products based on their needs.
- Process customer orders and accept payment; cash, debit and credit cards.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Fulfill online orders from TribalTradeCo.com
- Work independently and gradually learn how to problem solve unique customer service situations
- Contribute new ideas and recommendations to improve the in-store customer experience
- Product knowledge of native gifts, and other merchandise
- Pull & fulfill online orders in a timely matter
- Answer customer questions & offer suggestions
- Keep store stocked and clean
- Customer Service and ability to sell to customer needs
- Able to interact with customers in a friendly and cheerful manner
- High energy level and possess enthusiasm
- High level of dependability
- Effective multitasking skills
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Experience in Retail Sales
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clients and team members
- Able to toggle between independent work and being aware of customer service needs
- You like getting familiar with current and up and coming social media technologies, features and best practices
- Agile, and excited to learn as you adapt to the ever changing nature of a small but high-growth business
- Experience with the Indigenous culture is an asset. At the core, You’re excited to help people learn about Indigenous culture and teachings through our programs and learning resources.
If you’re interested in working with us, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.