Role for Retail Marketing & Fulfillment Associate
This part-time position is responsible for working with other members of the Retail Team to manage the in-store experience, and the online order fulfillment processes. This includes welcoming retail guests, providing them with gift recommendations, and supporting them through the in-store experience to create customer loyalty and retention. Assistance with Retail Marketing projects, and collaborating with the marketing team, will be a large part of this role, and potentially lead to more growth opportunities in Digital Marketing.
- Welcome customers with a friendly greeting and initiate rapport.
- Build customer confidence by actively listening and suggesting a wide assortment of products based on their needs.
- Process customer orders and accept payment; cash, debit and credit cards.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Fulfill online orders from TribalTradeCo.com
- Work independently and gradually learn how to problem solve unique customer service situations
- Contribute new ideas and recommendations to improve the in-store customer experience
- Product knowledge of native gifts, and other merchandise
- Pull & fulfill online orders in a timely matter
- Answer customer questions & offer suggestions
- Keep store stocked and clean
- Customer Service and ability to sell to customer needs
- Able to interact with customers in a friendly and cheerful manner
- High energy level and possess enthusiasm
- High level of dependability
- Effective multitasking skills
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Experience in Retail Sales
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with clients and team members
- Able to toggle between independent work and being aware of customer service needs
- You like getting familiar with current and up and coming social media technologies, features and best practices
- Agile, and excited to learn as you adapt to the ever changing nature of a small but high-growth business
- Experience with the Indigenous culture is an asset. At the core, You’re excited to help people learn about Indigenous culture and teachings through our programs and learning resources.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is subject to change at any time. Duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
- Employee discount at tribaltradeco.com
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com