Tribal Trade is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to grow your career alongside our rapidly growing company.
Our Mission: to connect tribal people, being Indigenous or non-Indigenous, as they continue to learn and celebrate their connection to the Indigenous heritage. As an engaged and energetic creative, you will be part of a passionate team that values Indigenous culture and upholds and promotes our brand
As part of our dedicated and ambitious team, the Digital Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing the marketing strategy with a focus on SEO, social media, and email campaigns.
The ideal candidate will support the creative vision of Tribal Trade. In addition, you will have excellent creative and time management skills. . You are passionate about the marketing process and are comfortable owning the entire process from conception and copywriting to customer engagement. You will also be able to measure the outcomes of marketing campaigns through results and data. Tribal Trade is a rapidly growing company, and over time this role will grow in scope and responsibility.
- Set timelines, goals, and expectations for the marketing team (writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.) offering coaching and development where possible.
- Conceptualize the digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, and sales, while upholding the company integrity
- Drive the strategic and creative direction of the content calendar from conceptualization to execution (Instagram, Youtube, Tribal Trade Co Blog, and Facebook, etc.) to meet objectives.
- Collaborate with the CEO on developing our paid advertising and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including Facebook Ads, Google Analytics.
- Lead and manage the paid search strategy,focussing on engagement, while driving qualified traffic.
- Participate and support the development of clear and engaging copywriting, promotional assets, cultural guides, learning resources, and landing pages, in partnership with the content development team.
- Develop quality and original content that supports our goal to increase traffic to our website, and on-line product offerings.
- Analyze and measure performance metrics to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop and create innovative ways to drive customer engagement.
- Continuously stay up to date on industry trends and innovations to maintain detailed knowledge of digital marketing best practices
Qualifications for Digital Marketing Manager:
- 3 years of digital marketing experience related to managing, optimizing and growing paid media campaigns.
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Passionate about the Indigenous Culture.
- Ability to conceive innovative and engaging ideas.
- Data-driven with a passion for conversion optimization and process efficiency.
- Self-starter who can successfully analyze, conceptualize, and work through ambiguity.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible, detail-oriented, collaborative, and organized.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize responsibilities while delivering on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Interested in personal growth and development, with an ability to take direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with developing social media engagement strategies with an eye for evolving best practices.
- Ability to develop engaging and innovative content that- connects with our target audience and meets company objectives.
- Technical knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Asana, and other relevant online tools.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.