Position: Full-time | Salary: $40,000 - 50,000
Tribal Trade is seeking out an experienced Content Manager who is both knowledgable and passionate about the indigenous culture for an exciting role that will grow your career alongside our rapidly growing company.
As part of our dedicated and ambitious team, you’ll play a pivotal role in overseeing the growth and development of the content production team to reflect our brand development and marketing strategies.
This role requires that you have the ability to manage your own time while also being capable of leading the content creation team that you work closely with.
At Tribal Trade Co, our mission is to connect tribal people, being indigenous or non-indigenous, as they continue to learn and celebrate their connection to their heritage. As an engaged and energetic creative, you will be part of a passionate team that values Indigenous Culture and upholding our brand standards.
Time is of the essence with this opportunity so do not hesitate to apply to be a part of this team.
Responsibilities for the Content Manager
- Oversee the content production team's creation and management of targeted content for various social channels including YouTube, Tribal Trade Co. Blog, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Coordinate content creation and delivery for online products including cultural guides, and learning resources.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of scaling the company and aligns with the brand’s image.
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Creating and overseeing SEO-optimized content that is entertaining and informative.
Qualifications for the Content Manager
- 2+ years of marketing, communications and content management experience.
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Passionate about the Indigenous Culture.
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas.
- Creativity is an asset.
- Self-starter who can successfully work through ambiguity.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible, detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to maintain a great attitude, take direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Strong English reading and writing comprehension.
- Experience with ongoing social media engagement strategies and evolving best practices.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives.
- Technical knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Asana, and other relevant online project management tools.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.