Role for Community Champion: 3-6 month Contract Position
Do you want to be a part of our rapidly growing Tribal Teachings Facebook Community? Are you interested in a position that will lead to personal growth while contributing to our mission of helping people learn, connect with, and celebrate Indigenous Culture?
Tribal Trade Co. is actively seeking experienced individuals who thrive online! The person selected for this contracted position will be responsible for working with other Community Champions to manage all aspects of our Tribal Teachings community experience. This includes welcoming new community members, creating content, creating engagement, executing new strategies, managing activity within the group, and improving Tribal Trade Co. loyalty and retention. As a Community Champion you will keep the end-user experience at the forefront.
Responsibilities for the Community Champion:
- Make sure that all SOPs related to your role, community strategies and best practices are up to date
- Measuring the health and growth of our community by tracking engagement metrics
- Engage in and respond to Facebook posts/comments (Tribal Teachings group) which may lead into YouTube comments, Instagram comments, Linked In and TikTok
- Engage with the community during Live events
- Manage content and drive engagement for the Facebook group
- Being a voice for the group while communicating their needs to our team members
- Use feedback forms, polls, or other tools to capture community feedback to develop insights, and lead new projects to improve the user experience and our business
- Assess, prioritize, and update the audience nurture process
Results (Expected Accomplishments):
- Create an engaged community where members freely share all aspects of their spiritual journey and cultural learning experience
- Increased user satisfaction and retention from reinforcing positive interactions with our company and brand
- Achieving the metrics for the community management team
- Develop a personal relationship with existing users so they feel exceptionally cared for and tell us they trust you and what you bring to the group
- Learn all of our programs, lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making processes so you can give expert feedback and support
- Work independently and gradually learn how to problem solve unique user situations
- Contribute new ideas and recommendations to improve the user experience
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Strong, reliable internet connection is required to be successful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with community and team members
- Problem solver with meticulous attention to detail to our users and their concerns
- Strong capacity for empathy with an inquisitive nature
- Able to toggle between independent work and collaborating with a team
- You like getting familiar with current and up and coming social media technologies, features and best practices
- Agile, and excited to learn as you adapt to the ever changing nature of a small but high-growth business
- Experience with the Indigenous culture is an asset. At your core, you’re excited to help people learn about Indigenous culture and teachings through our programs and learning resources.
- Want to work from home in your pajamas with an amazing team with a huge mission!