Tribal Trade is seeking an experienced Client Account Manager [Digital Marketing] for an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to grow your career alongside our rapidly growing company. The Client Account Manager will take ownership of client needs, deliverables and objectives in a timely manner, while regularly sharing updates with the Creative Director.
The Client Account Manager will also manage client relationships, and act as the liaison between clients and the internal core team that performs work on behalf of clients. You will help drive this work by strengthening client & agency relationships and collaborating with cross-departmental teams to deliver marketing expertise.
Our Mission: to connect tribal people, being Indigenous or non-Indigenous, as they continue to learn and celebrate their connection to the Indigenous heritage. As an engaged and energetic leader, you will be part of a passionate team that values Indigenous culture and upholds and promotes our brand.
Responsibilities of the Client Account Manager [Digital Marketing]:
- Communicate with clients to understand their marketing needs and keep them informed on their project status
- Oversee the client on-boarding process, provide one-on-one consultations, and present project updates to client & their team
- Field questions and inquiries from potential clients in a timely manner
- Be a regular point of contact for the client and take a critical role in actioning client and team requests
- Proactively identify marketing opportunities for the clients and help guide the resulting creative briefs and social media work
- Provide guidance and expertise on media strategies
- Coordinate media projects that include the creation of digital ads, SEO, social and content marketing campaigns
- Guide and contribute in the development of creative ideas and deliverables
- Communicate with other departments (Creative, Project Management, Community Management) to stay organized regarding client needs
- Minimum of 3 years of client management or marketing management experience
- Excellent presentation skills with comfort in speaking and leading client meetings
- Proven knowledge of Social Media, Branding, Content Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Digital Paid Advertising, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, and Account Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Google Workspace, Slack, Asana etc.
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail with an impeccable work ethic
- Resourceful self-starter with proven initiative
- True team-player with solution-based attitude
- Quick learner with the ability to work at a fast pace and manage high-stress scenarios
Other Essential Skills:
- Must thrive in a small business environment.
- Well organized, detail oriented, ability to take initiative.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, able to manage multiple clients.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with Core team members.
Why Tribal Trade Co?
- Passionate team
- Creative & ambitious work environment
- Rapidly growing business
- Supportive & understanding management
- Competitive compensation
- Team-building opportunities
- Inclusive company culture
Starting salary range: $40,000 - 50,000
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note preference will be given to applicants who identify as Indigenous.