Tribal Trade is seeking an experienced Social Media Content Creator for an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to grow your career alongside our rapidly growing company.
Our Mission: to connect tribal people, being Indigenous or non-Indigenous, as they continue to learn and celebrate their connection to the Indigenous heritage. As an engaged and energetic creative, you will be part of a passionate team that values Indigenous culture and upholds and promotes our brand
As part of our dedicated and ambitious team, the Social Media Content Creator will play a pivotal role. You will be responsible for brainstorming and executing the retail marketing strategy with a focus on social media content creation for the online retail store.
The ideal candidate will support the creative vision of Tribal Trade. In addition, you will have excellent creative and time management skills. You are passionate about social media and are comfortable owning the entire process from brainstorming to customer engagement. Tribal Trade is a rapidly growing company, and over time this role will grow in scope and responsibility.
- Follow timelines, goals, and expectations set out for marketing team
- Must be coachable, have a growth mindset and thrive in a changing environment
- Conceptualize the digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, and sales, while upholding the company integrity
- Create a monthly content calendar and work with the content team in all stages of development (from brainstorming to execution) on platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Tribal Trade Co Blog, and Facebook, etc.
- Create quality and original content that supports our goal to increase traffic to our website, and on-line product offerings.
- Analyze and measure performance metrics to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Develop and create innovative ways to drive customer engagement.
- Continuously stay up to date on industry trends and innovations to maintain detailed knowledge of digital marketing best practices
Qualifications for Content Creator:
- 2 years of proven content creation experience on Instagram, Facebook
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Passionate about the Indigenous Culture.
- Ability to create innovative and engaging ideas.
- Self-starter who can successfully analyze, conceptualize, and work through ambiguity.
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible, detail-oriented, collaborative, and organized.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize responsibilities while delivering on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Interested in personal growth and development, with an ability to take direction and constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop engaging and innovative content that- connects with our target audience and meets company objectives.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.